Certified Corona rapid test (Antigen test, same type as purchased by the Belgian government)
Fast and reliable test results in just 15 min.
- All test items, including a sterile cotton swab, are included
- High specificity> 99.76%
- High sensitivity 96.62%
- Extraction tubes already filled
- Test results in just 15 minutes
- BfArM listed
- To be used only by trained medically trained persons!
View the manual here .
1 box with 20 test cassettes contains:
- 20 test cassettes
- 20 sterile cotton swabs
- 20 extraction tubes incl. Drip caps
- 2 buffer bottles
- 1 reagent container
- 1 user manual
- 20 tests / pack
Manual: only to be used by trained medically trained persons!
The COVID-19 antigen rapid test delivers highly accurate results in minutes, costs only a fraction of a PCR test and saves laboratory capacity. The COVID-19 Antigen Rapid Test - a Chromatographic Immunoassay in Lateral Flow Format - tests for protein fragments of the virus and thus for its direct physical presence in the body.
It is performed with a swab of the mouth and nasal cavity . This is enriched in a buffer solution and then pipetted onto the test cassette. A qualitative result is available in less than 20 minutes. The diagnostic sensitivity is 97.56% (ct value: 20–30), the diagnostic specificity is> 99.9%. This means that positive results from antigen tests are very accurate.
However, as there is always a residual risk of a false negative result, when in doubt, it is recommended to perform a PCR test to confirm negative results. There is therefore no exclusion procedure between antibody, antigen and PCR tests. Rather, its combined use is tactically sensible.
- High specificity (> 99.9%)
- High sensitivity with high virus load: 97.56% (ct-value: 20–30)
- Easy to implement
- Fast and reliable test results in just 15 minutes
- Can be performed with nasal and oropharyngeal samples
- Test storage at room temperature
- All test items - including sterile cotton swabs - are included
- No cross-reactivity with human pathogenic coronaviruses (such as hCoV-229E, -HKU1, -NL63 or -OC43) or influenza viruses (such as influenza A / B) Rapid detection of Corona virus nucleoprotein antigens
- Test result known after 15 minutes
- Nose or throat swab
- 2% false negative
- 0.01% false positive
- CE certified
- Immediately available
- 20 rapid tests per box
- Reference customers: Belgian, Dutch and German governments
- Within 15 minutes you will know whether someone is infected or not via a sample from the nose / throat.
- The same test kits were purchased by the Belgian and Dutch governments.
- Unlike many other tests, these have been approved by the Belgian government.
Test certificates can be found here:
* Due to quality reasons, there is no return option for diagnostic tests.