- Article number: REP-6990012|HPD
The Repose range offers a unique and simple solution to efficiently redistribute or release pressure (floating heels) and to contribute to the prevention and treatment of pressure ulcers.
Pressure redistribution and transfer everywhere in the hospital.
The Repose Companion is a transfer system in which a Repose mattress topper is slid. It is usually used on a stretcher and exists in 2 widths, depending on the type of stretcher. He accompanies the patient during all his movements: on his way to the hospital, the movement between two examinations, the transfer of a stretcher to an examination table ...
- Companion 55 Transfer system : (without mattress)
- Companion 55 Transfer system + mattress (178 x 55 cm) + pump : + mattress (178 x 55 cm) + pump
- Companion 55 Transfer system + 2 mattresses (178 x 55 cm) + 2 pumps : + 2 mattresses (178 x 55 cm) + 2 pumps
- Companion 55 Transfer system with loop handles: with loop handles (without mattress)
- Companion 55 Transfer system with loop handles + mattress (178 x 55 cm) + pump : with loop handles + mattress (178 x 55 cm) + pump
The whole guarantees high pressure ulcer protection, increases comfort and allows the patient to be moved sideways in an ergonomic and safe way. The integrated sliding canvas on the underside of the Repose Companion protects the patient against the sliding and frictional forces that arise during a lateral movement.
Repose is simple and durable
Repose consists of air-filled and interconnected membranes made of polyurethane film. The 50 µm thin polyurethane is extremely elastic: it can be stretched up to six times without tearing or losing its elasticity. The combination of air and polyurethane film guarantees the best possible pressure redistribution through embedding (immersion) and enclosure (envelope).
Repose is the perfect product to increase the contact area between the body and the bottom layer as much as possible. The material is breathable and temperature neutral. This creates an optimal microclimate. The unique Repose pump ensures that every device is inflated with the correct pressure.
The patented 'Smart Valve' technology guarantees an internal pressure of 12 mmHg in the Repose. This is the optimum value for pressure redistribution and clinical effectiveness through slump and enclosure. The pump also serves as a packaging for Repose.