- Article number: GH1012W|GHP
Digital calendar clock with LCD screen and 12 alarms black or white.
A handy clear 10 inch digital calendar clock with no less than 12 alarms! With day, month, year, and time indication. This makes it very suitable for people with low vision. The clock is specially designed for people who suffer from Alzheimer's or early dementia. The clock automatically displays the day, date and time. The clock also contains an LED screen with glowing letters and numbers. As an extra function, this clock has up to 12 alarm times to be set with a choice of 8 different short messages such as "time for your medication" or "walking the dog"
The sound level as well as the brightness of the clock can be adjusted via the menu. The light level is automatically dimmed at night.
Setting the calendar clock is also very simple with the supplied remote control and a clear and easy selection menu.
White letters and black background in high contrast ensure that the time and date remain legible even in the sun.
A screen size of 10 inches (25.5 cm diagonal) and a non-reflective LCD screen to be able to read the time and date well remotely.
Equipped with the latest technology and with no fewer than 8 languages!
Very nicely designed with very clearly indicated date and time.
Ideal size (26 cm by 16.5 cm) to stand (by means of a support at the back) or to hang on the wall.
All features of the digital calendar clock with 12 alarms:
- To switch to 12 or 24 hour system
- remote control
- With no fewer than 8 languages including: Dutch, English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Polish and Welsh
- Easy to read screen, also during the day
- Standard for the table
- Can be used hanging or standing
- Can be used immediately after connection to the socket, in addition, no additional settings are required
- The adapter for connecting to the wall socket is included
- 10.1 inch screen (25.6 cm diagonal)
- Dimensions frame: 26 cm wide, 16.5 cm high, 2.5 cm thick (without stand)
- Very clear alarm signal with adjustable volume
- Brightness can be set via the menu
- Automatic dimming of the light intensity at night for optimum comfort
- 12 freely set alarms on time with free choice of the days of the week on which the alarm is to go off
- Optionally, 1 of the eight built-in messages can be linked to the alarm such as "Time for your medication"
- Does not switch automatically between summer and winter time
- The clock has 8 programmed messages as an alarm on the screen;
- dinner time - taking medication - going to the doctor - showering - gardening - cleaning - walking your appointment and dog
- You can use these alarms as a message, but you can also omit them if necessary.
- White or black color
With an SD card (maximum 64 Gb, not included) you can also use the clock as a photo frame for photo presentations.